|More Journal Entries|
Un-Mother's DayJanet Van Dyne buzzed to a perch on a New York City rooftop. She sighed. It was Mother’s Day, and this one was worse than usual.Un-Mother's Day by macromega
Jan’s own mother had died after an extended coma years before. For the longest time she had chosen not to have children. But then the world was destroyed, and she and Havok had been married, and the world was undestroyed, only to have her world destroyed in the process.
Jan wanted so much to call someone with whom she could try to have a mother-and-child bond. But she had no older women to be a mother figure to her, and, now, no children of her own.
There was Tigra’s son, William, who was genetically Tigra's child with Hank Pym. But William was really Tigra’s son with the disguised Skrull who had set off the growth bomb implanted in her and tried to kill her, leaving her missing and presumed dead for a long time. The situation was just too weird, with Hank gone now thanks to Ultron.
And there was Cassie Lang, the teen who became the fi
|0) Rule #0 Brings in the Heroes...ONCE YOU ARE A MEMBER YOU MUST TRY YOUR BEST TO READ THE JOURNAL NOTICES!|
1) In order to submit art you must be a member. *from now on I will not be accepting any submitions unless you join first or I suggested your art for the group.*
2) No Nudity-Let's keep it clean like in the comics. *Sexy Poses can be accepted* If you are unsure if your art has mature content you can try to submit it and I will verify if it is accepted in the group.
3) DO NOT PROPOSE TO FAVORITES! I will deam if it is favorite material and then, only then will it be accepted.
4) There will be no criticizing any other member's art unless if the member asks for it or if the criticism is a positive one.
5) You must obey all the rules! If not you will be removed from the group as well as your art works.
We have two special galleries the "Heroes Hall of Fame" and "Villains Hall of Fame" and each month we pick two pieces of art to be submitted into these two galleries. You can have a chance to have your art in these Galleries, but you first must be a member.
The submittions well be evaluated on the depth and creativity of the artist.
These are the Only Rules for now so please enjoy the group. If you have any questions, suggestions or complaints send the Founder, Xauten, a note, but please remember to do it in a nice manner.
And remember just to enjoy yourselves, We welcome you all to the group. God Bless you and Have a Wonderful day.